So, we are on our way to France, but right now I’m sitting in a sushi bar at the Atlanta airport drinking an Old Fashioned. We came here because the word on the street was that they have electrical outlets here. They do not, but that doesn’t surprise me since I haven’t been able to find a single wall outlet in this airport in both terminal A and E. Oh well, the bourbon is tasty, and I’m on vacation.
Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Social Selling, the Problem with Foap.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Simon Page Poster Designs for IYA 2009
- An Animated Poem. "Illustration (The Finest Occupation)"
- Nice Package. Nice Rack. Wine Packaging for Domaine Gerovasilliou.
- Peter Dudas, Hybrid City Bicycle.
- Heritage Helmets. Cafe Racer Helmets from the UK.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial