So, we are on our way to France, but right now I’m sitting in a sushi bar at the Atlanta airport drinking an Old Fashioned. We came here because the word on the street was that they have electrical outlets here. They do not, but that doesn’t surprise me since I haven’t been able to find a single wall outlet in this airport in both terminal A and E. Oh well, the bourbon is tasty, and I’m on vacation.
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Design Friday, Lora Lamm.
- Design Friday. Alan Fletcher.
- Design Friday. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Chair.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Design Friday, Ray Gun Magazine.
- Carving The Mountain. Longboards in Spain.
- Design Friday, Jost Holuchi
- Nice Package. Nice Rack. Wine Packaging for Domaine Gerovasilliou.
- Design Friday. The 1969 Mercedes-Benz C111 Concept.