So, we are on our way to France, but right now I’m sitting in a sushi bar at the Atlanta airport drinking an Old Fashioned. We came here because the word on the street was that they have electrical outlets here. They do not, but that doesn’t surprise me since I haven’t been able to find a single wall outlet in this airport in both terminal A and E. Oh well, the bourbon is tasty, and I’m on vacation.
Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Ikea Organizes Your Computer Desktop.
- Hornet and Oscar.
- Design Friday, Ray Gun Magazine.
- Design Friday Part 1. The Blue Note Masterpieces of Reid Miles
- DTM makes its return. BMW Motorsport Advertising Done Right.
- Boo Box Frames for Your Instagram Prints.