Keeping with the automobile theme for Friday, I thought I would post this video from Depth of Speed. The film is a beautifully shot short documentary about “Pin Striping” artist Andy Kawahara. This is a great story, and the film has a really nice look to it. Even if you aren’t into cars, or car culture, this is worth watching. Additional videos from Depth of Speed can be found here.
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Resonance Visualized.
- Shinola, Designed and Made in America.
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- The Results. The Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm on my OMD EM5.
- Carving The Mountain. Longboards in Spain.
- I Wish My Passport Looked This Good.
- Panasonic Headphone Packaging is Music to My Ears.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Dumb Ways to Die. A Brilliant Safety Campaign from Australia.