This video from Audi, shows just how far they are willing to go to build the ultimate brand experience. I work with video and audio all the time, and when I saw this it made me really step back and think about how audio effects specific brand experiences. The way an automobile sounds is as visceral as the way it looks and handles on the road. When you watch this video, you might think it is a bit extreme, but at the same time, if you want to experience an Audi R8 in Dolby 5.1 surround sound, this is the way you go about it.
Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Social Selling, the Problem with Foap.
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Ikea Organizes Your Computer Desktop.
- Peter Dudas, Hybrid City Bicycle.
- Design Friday. Alan Fletcher.
- A Great Print Campaign for Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Design Friday. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Chair.
- Logo Design and the Use of the Negative