I love finding amazing student work, and this is a great example. This short film about the fishing industry, its impact on our oceans, the environment, and the world in general is absolutely top notch. This work was done by Uli Henrik Streckenbach an undergraduate student at Giebichenstein – Academy Hall in Germany late last year. He did everything but the voice over work. Hat tip to you Uli. Excellent work.
Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- A New Solution for a Vintage Camera.
- Systems, Das Programm, Walter Knoll, and Braun.
- The 12 Cocktails of Christmas 2010.
- Lets Make a Yule Log (Buche de Noel) Cake.
- Design Friday, Ray Gun Magazine.
- Tobi.com's Augmented Reality Dressing Room