I love finding amazing student work, and this is a great example. This short film about the fishing industry, its impact on our oceans, the environment, and the world in general is absolutely top notch. This work was done by Uli Henrik Streckenbach an undergraduate student at Giebichenstein – Academy Hall in Germany late last year. He did everything but the voice over work. Hat tip to you Uli. Excellent work.
Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- 10 Things I Want Google Fiber to Fix.
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Social Selling, the Problem with Foap.
- Design Friday Part 1. The Blue Note Masterpieces of Reid Miles
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Design Friday, Ray Gun Magazine.
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Ikea Organizes Your Computer Desktop.