I love finding amazing student work, and this is a great example. This short film about the fishing industry, its impact on our oceans, the environment, and the world in general is absolutely top notch. This work was done by Uli Henrik Streckenbach an undergraduate student at Giebichenstein – Academy Hall in Germany late last year. He did everything but the voice over work. Hat tip to you Uli. Excellent work.
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Resonance Visualized.
- Shinola, Designed and Made in America.
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- I Wish My Passport Looked This Good.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Carving The Mountain. Longboards in Spain.
- The Results. The Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm on my OMD EM5.
- Solus' Halo Concrete Fire Pit.