- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Carving The Mountain. Longboards in Spain.
- I Wish My Passport Looked This Good.
- Design Friday, Lora Lamm.
- The idBrooklyn Collective.
- Design Friday, Ray Gun Magazine.
- Design Friday. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Chair.
- Martin Allais Makes Oreo Wonderfilled.
- The Negotiation from Heineken.
Tag Archives: Book Design
Korefe has designed and produced what they are calling the “First and only Cookbook you can read and eat”. With pages made from sheet pasta, that have been embossed with text, that claim might be right. The book is made … Continue reading
Less than 100 years ago books were considered to be a luxury item in many cases. Most were still hard bound, they were still fairly expensive, and they were usually owned by individuals that had enough expendable income to afford … Continue reading
Lately I have been on this limited edition kick. Especially when it comes to books and audio-visual packaging. I’m a huge fan of Taschen, so I’m not sure how this slipped past me earlier this year but I’m glad I … Continue reading
When I was growing up, there was always a steady flow of Penguin books that came through my house. Both my parents were voracious readers, and the steady flow of books from the library, or Walden books seemed endless. In … Continue reading