Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Social Selling, the Problem with Foap.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Ikea Organizes Your Computer Desktop.
- Peter Dudas, Hybrid City Bicycle.
- Design Friday. Alan Fletcher.
- A Great Print Campaign for Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Logo Design and the Use of the Negative
- Design Friday. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Chair.
Tag Archives: Documentary Short
The nine minute short film by Philip Hodges below tells the story of Steven Millward who was paralyzed in a rodeo accident almost twenty years ago. It is a story that focuses on his relationship with veteran horse whisperer Grant Golliher and Steven’s horses. … Continue reading
Having returned from my snow walk I thought I would thaw out while perusing some fine video work on Vimeo. While trolling through the people I follow I came across this fairly new upload from Peter Wollring. It showcases the manufacture … Continue reading
When a film comes together, many times things are missed, or parts don’t add up to complete the whole. In the case of the short film “Alaska Nutrient Stream” everything adds up. The photography, sound editing, post production, film editing, … Continue reading