- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Resonance Visualized.
- Shinola, Designed and Made in America.
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- The Results. The Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm on my OMD EM5.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- I Wish My Passport Looked This Good.
- Carving The Mountain. Longboards in Spain.
- Panasonic Headphone Packaging is Music to My Ears.
- Dumb Ways to Die. A Brilliant Safety Campaign from Australia.
Tag Archives: Lamps
One of the things I love about technology is how it is helping designers realize and manufacture products that would have been difficult or costly to make just a few years ago. A great example of this is a new … Continue reading
English designer Andrew Mitchell has created a new pendant lamp that is simple, elegant, and characterizes the iconic shape of the light bulb itself. “No 2″ is a clear blown glass pendant suspended from a thin cord that attaches to … Continue reading
Here it is the day after Christmas, and if you are like many people you have a bunch of gifts you want to exchange. Maybe if you are lucky, you don’t have any gifts to exchange, but your pockets are … Continue reading