Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Ikea Organizes Your Computer Desktop.
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Tobi.com's Augmented Reality Dressing Room
- A Spectacular Combination of Technology and Design. BMW's M Bike.
- Lets Make a Yule Log (Buche de Noel) Cake.
- The Results. The Olympus Zuiko 50-200mm on my OMD EM5.
- Mid-Century Modern Dog Bowls.
Tag Archives: Lotus
By the time I was old enough to get excited about auto racing, Team Lotus had become the media darling of the moment. With the introduction of the Lotus 49, they had successfully transformed the design of Formula 1 cars … Continue reading
This morning I was searching for vintage racing photographs to use as a reference for an Illustration I am working on. As I was cruising through my Google results I came across the “Cahier Archive“. Even if you aren’t a … Continue reading
I have always been fascinated with the graphic elements on racing cars. Especially vintage racing cars from the 60′s and 70′s before massive product sponsorship trumped any sense of style with a gigantic marketing message. Gestalten has a new release … Continue reading