- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- I Wish My Passport Looked This Good.
- Design Friday, Ray Gun Magazine.
- Carving The Mountain. Longboards in Spain.
- Design Friday. iPad Cases for Your Shiny New Toy.
- The idBrooklyn Collective.
- Design Friday. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona Chair.
- Martin Allais Makes Oreo Wonderfilled.
- The Brilliant Team Ferrari/Marlboro Logo.
Tag Archives: ROI
IKEA has always developed smart, successful advertising for their stores, but the “BERÖRA”, sewing kit for IKEA Norway was a smash success for the company. To promote the launch of the IKEA iPad catalog for the Norwegian market, IKEA developed a … Continue reading →
For better or for worse, credit cards are a necessary evil in most people lives. Plastic money is used more often than real cash anymore, and for most credit card companies, positive brand image is rather hard to maintain. People … Continue reading →
Here is a great little infographic from MGD Advertising talking about ROI, and Social Media. One interesting fact that I saw was an 80% increase in the use of Social Media to recruit new talent. I was also surprised that … Continue reading →