Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Systems, Das Programm, Walter Knoll, and Braun.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Ikea Organizes Your Computer Desktop.
- Design Friday. Alan Fletcher.
- Lets Make a Yule Log (Buche de Noel) Cake.
- A Spectacular Combination of Technology and Design. BMW's M Bike.
- Seven Myths About Transmedia Storytelling.
Tag Archives: Twitter
Voice recognition systems like Siri make some hilarious mistakes. For instance, the system in my VW seems to think that when I want to call Bev Johnston, I really want to call Colby Garlets. Accuracy, is obscured by things like … Continue reading →
Almost two years ago Google+ launched with great fanfare as a Facebook killer. It was going to be the hottest thing in social media. Two years and three redesigns later it is still struggling to find a place in the … Continue reading →
Intel has always done a really solid job of promoting their brand and products. Intel is also a company that is heavily invested in digital convergence marketing tools, tying physical and digital spaces together quite well. One of their latest campaigns … Continue reading →
Tweet races, Twitter games, and Twitter based competitions are nothing new, but occasionally one comes along that really works. Case in point VW’s #polowers campaign created by DDB Spain. The numbers in the video are pretty impressive, even though the … Continue reading →