Follow me on Instagram @ wade_johnston
- Design Friday. The Color of Gulf Racing.
- Social Selling, the Problem with Foap.
- Porsche Racing Posters, and Max Huber
- Alfred Preis Architect, USS Arizona Memorial
- Gentlemen, Your Backward Hat Does Not Make You Cool.
- Simon Page Poster Designs for IYA 2009
- Peter Dudas, Hybrid City Bicycle.
- Nice Package. Nice Rack. Wine Packaging for Domaine Gerovasilliou.
- Ikea Organizes Your Computer Desktop.
- Andy Ward's Animalfabet.
Tag Archives: Twitter
Yesterday Facebook, owner of Instagram announced they were adding video to the popular image sharing software. This is probably to counter act Vine from Twitter. Both services now offer users the option to upload 15 or 6 second video clips … Continue reading →
Voice recognition systems like Siri make some hilarious mistakes. For instance, the system in my VW seems to think that when I want to call Bev Johnston, I really want to call Colby Garlets. Accuracy, is obscured by things like … Continue reading →
Almost two years ago Google+ launched with great fanfare as a Facebook killer. It was going to be the hottest thing in social media. Two years and three redesigns later it is still struggling to find a place in the … Continue reading →
Intel has always done a really solid job of promoting their brand and products. Intel is also a company that is heavily invested in digital convergence marketing tools, tying physical and digital spaces together quite well. One of their latest campaigns … Continue reading →