I won’t be posting today, since Time Warner Cable’s Internet service is down. It’s not that I can’t post, I just find it hard doing so from my phone.
After a total of an hour on the phone with tech support/customer service this is what I can tell you:
• Time Warner Cable is the worst ISP in America.
• Time Warner Cable Customer Service is one of the worst I have ever dealt with.
• Time Warner Cable is a ripoff. I’m paying for a service that functions at speeds slightly better than dial up more than 50 percent of the time.
• Time Warner Cable’s customer service rep lied to me about when a tech could make it to my house to fix the problem.
• That lie cost me a $1500.00 job. Time Warner’s “Give a Rip” factor is non existent about this.
• My Internet has been out for 24 hours now. Time Warner Cable won’t offer any compensation for the outage, money lost, inconvenience, and don’t seem to care that they are going to lose me and all my neighbors to Google Fiber when it rolls out in the spring.